Hello! This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were adapted from the Newlywed Game. Enjoy!
Bringing Up the Past
1. What is the nickname a lover had for you that made you cringe? strangely my first wife called me her brown eyed monkey. second wife current calls me prick
2. Where do you most often toss or keep your excess change (coins)? in a jar Boring
3. If someone wrote a book about your past lovers and past sex life, which category fits best:
a. Abnormal psychology book always trying to please
b. Steamy romance novel
c. Sad sad story
4. Some say sex is like driving. Pretend you are a car. Are you: rear, front or all-wheel drive? get ready for all wheel drive sports car
5. What is it that you do daily that you would like to stop doing? getting out of bed , i would love to be able to do everything i need to do in bed
6. What is the biggest lie you ever told to get someone into bed or the biggest lie you ever told in bed? That i loved her when it was really just lust
Bonus: If married, who was interested in marriage first, you or your spouse? My spouse , She is very conservative and told me it was about time we got married and i should figure out a way to be romantic and ask Her. She doesn’t understand how much She dominates me and how submissive i am to Her
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!