The State of Happy
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move? I do love where I live but things change being forced to sell by soon to be ex. looking forward to next adventure
2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree? agree i made it to 63 and 64 is around the corner give me your best shot
3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons? It’s hard to cope through an unhappy relationship. I have found that sometimes you have to let go of something to be happy again. Thing is, I can’t tell anyone that, they have to find out for themselves. All I can do is be there for them and support them through it.
4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False? False! without failure great success can not happen.
5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision? I do
Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?
Knowing my children have done well. their births and the birth of my seven grandchildren
See who else is sharing this TMI Tuesday: