Hey sexies! Welcome to TMI Tuesday blog.
my first thought since i just turned 64 was this song.
Then i re read Hey Sexies and no one was picking on me for being 64
btw i am a big Beatles Fan so enjoy Paul.
so here goes
1. What are your romantic needs? My romantic needs are put aside as i focus on my partner. For i am there for them not me. My pleasure and needs are met when my partner is happy.
2. What are your sexual needs? My sexual needs are meeting and focusing on my partner. For i am there for them not me. My pleasure and needs are met when my partner is happy.
3. Do you agree that marriage was a pragmatic institution and in today’s society traditional marriage is not a need but merely a want? i firmly believe some want to get married because that is what is done in our society. ideally, i’d say that open marriages would likely be a good compromise. i m currently go thru my second divorce and can’t for the life of me ever think i shall do a third. but life is life and who really knows. but if i do it will be full of kink.
4. Do you find conflict in your romantic relationships exciting? Sadly, seems i haven’t been in a romantic relationship for a long time.
5. During sex are you focused on positions or the quality and connection with your lover? being submissive i focus on my lover
Bonus: Men, what do you have a hard time talking to your lover(s) about?
this me wanting to be me and live to serve them
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!