1. You have been separated from your significant other for six months. An attractive, attentive neighbor has paid you flattering attention. It is obvious he/she wishes to take the relationship further. Do you:
a. Dismiss him/her, you’re in a committed relationship.
b. Continue to flirt, but go no further.
c. Fantasize about him/her, but take care of your sexual needs solo.
d. Let the affair become physical.
I would let the affair become physical after discussing my desire for a Female Led relationship and letting Her know i am Bi and love to be oral.
2. A male co-worker whom you have heard is great in bed and very well endowed has been flirting with you a lot. He obviously wishes to start a relationship. Do you:
(This question is for women AND men).
a. Make it clear to him you’re not interested.
b. Flirt with him but go no further
c. Mentally undress him and wonder what he’d be like in bed.
d. Let the relationship become sexual.
I don’t think it’s a good idea to get involved with people at work. But I do enjoy oral sex and good flirting and being flirted with.
3. Your significant other is impotent most of the time, showing little interest in you and little interest in being sexual. Do you:
a. Resign yourself to no sex.
b. Satisfy your needs with masturbation
c. Find someone who can satisfy you sexually but remain with your significant other
d. Leave him or her
I havw a Wife (seperated going 2 b divorced) who showed little interest. For a very long time I resigned myself to sex that was infrequent to please Her as She saw fit. . I satisfied my needs solo. I still cared for her. She left me.
Obviously this is an overly simplified and very short version of what happened. There were many other significant issues wrong with our relationship.
4. The last time you and your mate had sex, were you:
a. Concentrating mostly on him/her, and you didn’t even orgasm
b. Thinking about your pleasure and theirs.
c. Concentrating mainly on your own pleasure.
d. Used his/her body as a tool to reach your own orgasm.
This was with Miss Judy. She really enjoyed using my tongue and i enjoyed Her. No complaints here!
5. What kind of partner do you prefer while making love or having sex?
a. Tender, loving, slow and sweeet
b. I don’t care, just do me; it’s been a while
c. Tough, take-charge, I like it a little rough
d. Any lovin’ is good lo’vin
I love all of oral sex and being used for pleasure. i also enjoy the after glow and being cuddled as She relaxes in Her pleasure.
No bonus question this week.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on their blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!